When It's Hard to Give Thanks
2 Chronicles 20:5-9
1) Thankfulness starts with faith.
2 Chronicles 20:10-12
2) A thankful frame of mind requires a focus on the Lord in spite of everything else going on.
2 Chronicles 20:13-17
3) Be thankful for the Lord's presence at all times.
God's presence can drive out fear and discouragement.
2 Chronicles 20:18-19
4) A grateful heart is filled with worship and praise.
The way to keep your heart soft in a hard world is to keep giving thanks through the hard things.
2 Chronicles 20:20-21
5) Thankfulness and gratitude can become your rally cry as you face life.
Gratitude changes the direction of our days from trying to gain more and getting more things done,
to gaining more joy and enjoying what God has already done!
You don't always have to know what to do, you just have to know who to look to.
The next right step is always to walk forward with thank and eyes on God.